The ETS Competence center have in collaboration with the ETS faculty in Zwolle translated and customized the ETS version 4 to Dutch. The ETS version 4 is available in pre-designed sets; Pre-hospital and Hospital set. The sets are available in sizes large, medium and small. To the sets you connect victim banks/in-hospital patient banks according to your needs. Many of the victim/patient banks are also available in different sizes.
Some of the news in version 4:
- All victim/patient banks have undergone a complete medical review and update
- A revision have been made in the patient outcome which starts at 30 minutes after injury instead of 1 hour
- The management cards have a new design that also shows time on X-ray and post-op
- More in-hospital patients for ED and ICU
- New in-hospital patient bank for Surgery department!
- A new trigger victim bank!
The following ETS version 4 sets are now available in Dutch:
- Prehospitale set
- Hospitaal set
- Trauma slachtoffer bank (pat 1-200)
- In-hospitale patiënten SEH (pat H1-H100)
- In-hospitale patiënten OK (pat H201-H300)
- In-hospitale patiënten IC (pat H401-H450)
- Psychologische shock-letsel patiënten (pat 301b-350b)
- Trigger slachtoffer bank (pat T1-T50)
You can read more detailed information (in English) about the ETS version 4 here >>>
We would like to give our thanks to ETS Zwolle and especially Wim Heupers, former ETS regional director and Marijke van Polen, ETS medical director at the ETS faculty Zwolle, for the help and great collaboration with translation and customization of the ETS training material into Dutch!